LOL - Loss Of Lexis :)

3:37 PM at 3:37 PM

Hunting for a topic to write today feels like:

C
onsuming an unsavory bite
Trapped in an inexhaustible fight
Compelled to stare at an uninviting sight
Crying out loud: “I can never do it right”
Being part of a woeful plight
Being shoved from a great height
Flabbergasted by the ghost in white

Impossibly gawking at the sun too bright
Waiting on a profoundly deferred flight
I can do with some inspiration to ignite
I can do with a poetic song to recite
An unbelievable loss of lexis to my delight



PS: I feel uncanny - I couldn’t think of a blog topic today, although I had this amazing craving to write; ironically though I ended up writing a blog – Its just one of those days :)

2 comments:

lucky said...

Someone has become prolific all of a sudden :)
Keep them coming on!

BuckBear said...

Loss of Lexis...An unbelievable loss of lexis to my delight..
jeez. u must be kidding.
You write amazing. Keep them coming.